This software/driver pack is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs.
Use it at your own risk.
Supports the following Sound Blaster X-Fi cards (based on the CA20Kx DSPs):
- Creative SB X-Fi PCI (except Xtreme Audio)
- Creative SB X-Fi PCI OEM SB077x (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Fujitsu etc)
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E OEM (HP / Fujitsu)
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E
- Auzentech X-Fi Prelude 7.1
- Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD
- Gigabyte SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E onboard
- Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2)
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI, click here.
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express, a compatible pack will be released soon.
Operating Systems supported (32-bit and 64-bit editions):
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Items that will be installed, depending on the detected card:
- Creative SB X-Fi / SB077x series driver 2.30.0004
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium series driver 2.40.0008.0
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD driver 3.00.2015
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP/Fujitsu 2.16.0001.63 WHQL
- Auzentech X-Fi Prelude driver 2.14.0001.28 RefCD5
- Auzentech X-Fi Forte driver 2.20.0000.33 RefCD4
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver 2.20.0000.33 RefCD3
- Gigabyte SB X-Fi Titanium driver 2.16.0004.46 WHQL
- Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2) driver 2.16.0004.42
- ALchemy 1.45.01
- Audio Control Panel 3.01.03
- AutoMode Switcher 1.01.07
- Console Launcher 2.61.55
- DDL and DTS Connect License Activation 2.00.03 (*)
- Dolby Digital Live Pack 3.03.08 (*)
- DTS Connect Pack 1.05.00 (*)
- MediaSource DVD-Audio Player 2.00.78 (32-bit Windows only)
- Remote Control System 5.00.34 (**)
- SoundFont Bank Manager 3.21.02
- THX Console 3.50.08
- Volume Panel 2.21.16
(*) Purchase and activation required for all SB X-Fi PCI and SB077x (OEM), SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP SB0963 (Subsys_2A83103C) and Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2). More info at http://buy.soundblaster.com.
(**) Only available for SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A, SB0760 e SB077x OEM.
Fixes and improvements:
- Installation now customizable, select what you want to install.
- Updated applications and shared components.
- New integrated Post Driver Install Helper tweaks the driver without tampering certificate.
- Setup now properly detects multiple devices and aborts if more than one device is found.
- Setup now fully supports multi product installation.
- 64-bit ASIO / OpenAL support for Auzentech Prelude and 64-bit OpenAL support for all other cards (as they already support 64-bit ASIO with their official drivers).
IF WINDOWS 8 / 8.1 DOES NOT SAVE SETTINGS
Configure all settings and shutdown Windows so that your settings will be saved.
This does not work if you disable Fast startup permanently or temporarily (by holding the Shift key while shutting down).
INCLUDED SB X-FI PCI DRIVER WORKS IN WDM MODE
In order to support all of the original features of the SB X-Fi PCI cards (except the OEM SB077x models), the included driver operates in WDM mode, which may not work in some hardware configurations, specially those based on the NVIDIA nForce chipsets.
An UAA mode Support Pack will be available later.
MEDIASOURCE DVD-AUDIO PLAYER AVAILABLE ONLY ON PCI CARDS
This feature is available on all SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A, SB0760 and SB077x OEM.
File size: 119.7 MB
CRC32 hash: C51AB29A
SHA-1 hash: 0211CBE710823617520D40A43B72700D4E1F005C
All files are property of Creative Technology Ltd, unless otherwise noted.