This pack is unofficial, not supported by Intel Corporation.
Use it at your own risk.
This Feature Pack restores the CUI (Common User Interface) and OpenGL support for the (Mobile) Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Graphics.
With this pack, you will be able to configure the Intel graphics controller like you did on Windows 7 and to run OpenGL software and games such as Minecraft and Angry Birds.
No more dealing with hacked drivers and their issues with Netflix or similar services/apps.
Supported graphic controllers:
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 / X4500 / X4500HD
- Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M / 4500MHD
- Intel® B43 Express Chipset
- Intel® G41 Express Chipset
- Intel® G43 Express Chipset
- Intel® G45 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q43 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q45 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel® GS40 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel® GS45 Express Chipset
WARNING: Uninstall is NOT supported.
Requires driver version 188.8.131.5202 from Windows Update to be properly installed, otherwise setup will quit.
File size: 8.1 MB
CRC32 hash: B445F3C3
SHA-1 hash: DB504C71E80616DE1A1D448EF040553D4EDD5129
Setup script and helper DLL are property of Daniel Kawakami.
All other files included are property of Intel Corporation.