This software/driver pack is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs.
Use it at your own risk.
Supports the following Sound Blaster X-Fi cards (based on the CA20Kx DSPs):
- Creative SB X-Fi PCI (except Xtreme Audio)
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI, click here.
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express, a compatible pack will be released soon.
Operating Systems supported (32-bit and 64-bit editions):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
This "UAA" pack is intended for:
- users who don't need Dolby/DTS decoding or DVD-Audio and want to use drivers optimized for Windows Vista and later.
- systems based on NVIDIA nForce chipsets.
Items that will be installed, depending on the detected card:
- Creative SB X-Fi series driver 2.30.0011
- Creative SB X-Fi series driver 2.30.0012 WHQL for Windows 10
- Audio Control Panel 3.01.04
- AutoMode Switcher 1.01.08
- Console Launcher 2.61.58
- DDL and DTS Connect License Activation 2.00.03 (*)
- Dolby Digital Live Pack 4.00.00 (*)
- DTS Connect Pack 2.01.00 (*)
- Remote Control System 5.00.35 (**)
- SoundFont Bank Manager 3.21.02
- THX Console 3.50.09
- Volume Panel 2.21.18
(*) Purchase and activation required for all SB X-Fi PCI. More info at http://buy.soundblaster.com.
(**) Only available for SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A and SB0760.
Fixes and improvements:
- 5.0: Updated X-Fi PCI drivers and some shared components to their latest versions.
- 4.0: Updated X-Fi PCI and X-Fi Titanium PCI-E drivers to their latest versions.
- 4.0: Updated shared components.
- 3.8: Updated X-Fi PCI and X-Fi Titanium PCI-E drivers.
- 3.8: Probably this is the final version ever, unless Creative releases further updates.
- 3.6: Includes official X-Fi PCI drivers: settings are properly saved after restart.
- 3.3 bug fix: Fixed settings not being saved for cards with official Windows 8.1 Support.
- 3.3 bug fix: Apps don't need to be RunAsAdmin anymore on Windows 10, but you still need to shutdown your system for the settings to be saved.
- 3.2 small bug fix: Only for Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP/Fujitsu cards, OpenAL redistributable was not being updated
- Fixed Windows 10 driver installation issues
- Improved setup script and install process
- Installation is now future proof
- Installation now customizable, select what you want to install.
- Updated applications and shared components.
- New integrated Post Driver Install Helper tweaks the driver without tampering certificate.
- Setup now properly detects multiple devices and aborts if more than one device is found.
- Setup now fully supports multi product installation.
- 64-bit ASIO / OpenAL support for Auzentech Prelude and 64-bit OpenAL support for all other cards (as they already support 64-bit ASIO with their official drivers).
IF WINDOWS 8 / 8.1 / 10 DOES NOT SAVE SETTINGS
Configure all settings and shutdown Windows so that your settings will be saved.
This does not work if you disable Fast startup permanently or temporarily (by holding the Shift key while shutting down).
INCLUDED SB X-FI PCI DRIVER WORKS IN UAA MODE
The included driver operates in UAA mode, which works better in hardware configurations based on the NVIDIA nForce chipsets and is also optimized for Windows Vista and later.
MEDIASOURCE DVD-AUDIO PLAYER UNAVAILABLE
To use this feature, use the pack with the WDM driver for SB X-Fi PCI cards.
This feature is available on all SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A, SB0760.
File size: 85.3 MB
SHA-1 hash: F5DAE6E4DACD88B5AFDBBB21D475811D8FBBCF2C
All files are property of Creative Technology Ltd, unless otherwise noted.